Monday, September 14, 2009

Welcome to Home aka EMI compound


Okay so I know that I am long overdue for some photos and updates. Here are some pictures of both EMI's office and the apartment I am staying in.

The entrance to my apartment which I share with three other girls. Two, Holly & Laura, are teachers at Heritage International School down the road, and my roommate Jen is working for a NGO nearby.
And right next door is the entrance to the office! EMI has a duplex with the girls apartment on one side and the office on the other, very convenient in case you forget anything!
Entrance to apartment- security is above all else! We literally lock ourselves into our apartment with a padlock every night!
The living area...
with interesting plaster details on the ceiling : )
This is literally my favorite thing about going to bed!

More photos to come soon!

2 comments: