But the past few days have been full of Kampala orientation including staff dinners (lots of different African foods including posho and matoke, both which are great!), and exploring the area.
Quick run through:
Uganda is beautiful:
* red clay dirt roads and concrete buildings
* green, green, green everywhere! so fertile
* beautiful people with wonderful smiles
* hundreds of matatus (bus taxis) driving in and around each other and you walking!
* fresh produce from roadside stalls
oh the many wonders that is Uganda...